My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.speedofdark-web.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

12.23.2006

100 of everything, please

In order to celebrate not only our 100th post (this is actually the 101st), but also my 100th friend on my myspace page, I was about to post my 100 favorite songs of all time. But I had a hard enough time deciding what my top 25 of 2006 were, so that idea went out the window. Instead, I bring you counts of 100 courtesy of the iPod:

100th Most Recently Played:
lindsey buckingham: slow dancing
[from go insane ]

100th Most Recently Added:
phoenix: long distance call
[from it's never been like that]

100th Song (starting from A):
the decemberists: of angels and angles
[from picaresque]

100th Song (starting from Z):
nada surf: where is my mind [pixies cover]
[from where is my mind? pixies tribute]

100th artist (starting from A):
clap your hands say yeah: in this home on ice
[from clap your hands say yeah]

100th artist (starting from Z):
the smiths: please please please let me get what i want
[from best of the smiths, vol. 1]

4 comments:

indie mom said...

The reason "of angels and angles" is my 100th song from A is because in my iPod, it's named "angels and angles". Whoops.

alt-gramma said...

Hey, I noticed yesterday's post was #100 too! This was a cute idea.

Good news: I've almost finished my list.

~alt-gramma~

alt-gramma said...

Gawd, I forgot how much I LOVE "Slow Dancing." That is such a hot song.

~alt-gramma~

Anonymous said...

What a cool concept!