Mixed Chocolates
The weatherman gave poor, dry southern California a special Valentine this morning with a surprise rain shower, the best show of love we could hope for!
Dramarama: Anything, Anything (I'll Give You), courtesy of Under The Dog
For more Valentine sentiments, both sweet and sour:
MoteldeMoka's Choco-Box and Loving Her Was Easier than Anything I'll Do Again, two mixes of great love songs.
Harry Tha Bomb Shelter and his bride wish each other Happy Valentine's Day before rushing off to celebrate.
Marcy at Lost In Your Inbox asks, "Will You Be Mine?"
Cubikmusik Sparkles Like Wine with "Interlude" by Morrissey and Siouxie Sioux
Ear Farm gets the prize for Easily the Cheesiest Valentine songs, The Butter Team whips up a mix from the 100dBs, and Autopsy IV gets into some Heavy Petting on Nine Bullets. There's another fine mix at Lambprey blog.
Join Mr. Toad and his ever-luscious Mrs., obviously a perfect match for each other, on their "Lurvecast" at Song, By Toad.
Find songs for the lonely at Hard To Find a Friend, and songs for the curmudgeonly at page300. I wish all who feel that way better V-Days in your futures.
3 comments:
A late addition!
Obscure Sound has a very lovely love mix. Don't miss it.
XXXOOO
heyyy, I won a prize! thanks!
Fun!
Post a Comment