inbox goodies
Kiss Me at the Gate is a four-piece from Birmingham, Alabama. On this song, "Underfoot", lead singer Claire Cormany evokes Shirley Manson. Get three more tracks from the band's official website and listen to "Come On", a track from their new album Tape and Scissors on their myspace.
kiss me at the gate: underfoot I originally posted this song by Her Space Holiday a long time ago, but it's finally being released on October 7 and it's such a cute and happy song that I'm posting it again. Enjoy!
her space holiday: sleepy tigers [buy]Even though this photo doesn't depict the members of the band, I had to post this picture of a Penfold coffee mug. I loved DangerMouse. But I digress...Computer Club, will be releasing Before the Walls Came Down, their UK debut album October 27 and have several nice tracks from the album available to hear on their myspace page. I especially liked "Some Kind of Love" and "Fragile Minds" - definitely a band to watch. Check out their cover of one of my favorite New Order songs.
computer club: bizarre love triangle
All photos from each band's individual myspace page. Find these and more emerging artists on Hype Machine.
2 comments:
you have confused Computer Clubs. :P
The Bizarre Love Triangle cover you posted belongs to the electrohouse producer from Birmingham, AL.
http://www.myspace.com/okcomputerclub
thats true , the computerclub you want is www.myspace.com/iheartcc
They are really good,looking forward to the next album!
Laura.
Post a Comment